The application necessary for you to enroll your child in camp is provided below. These documents are available in Microsoft Word Format or Adobe® .pdf format.
Adobe® .pdf format is a portable document format widely accepted on the web and many browsers are already configured to use it, however if clicking on the documents below does not bring the document up, you may obtain the .pdf reader at no charge from here
- Register Online To register for camp online, fill out this application.
- Camper Application To register for camp, download this application, fill it out, and mail it to us with your deposit.
- Mother Daughter Information - Schedule for Mother Daughter weekend. To register for Mother Daughter Weekend go to the register online link.
- Health Forms You must have this form filled out and signed by a doctor, parents, and camper before checking in to camp. Camp Physical must be current or with 1 year of check-in date.
- Medication Checklist You must have this form filled out and signed by a doctor, parents, and camper before checking in to camp. Camp Physical must be current or with 1 year of check-in date.
- BR Parents Guide: All the information you need to know! This Parents guide as answers to your questions such as: what to pack for camp, how to contact your camper when at camp, how to contact our office, camp policies, food service, and much more.
- BR Ring List
- 2011 Menu
- Alumni Weekend Information Registration is online only