Important Message: Please be aware if you are using a GPS navigation system they will give you directions that take you to Sheridan Line, but the wrong side of the river. You cannot access our side of Sheridan Line Road from Black River Road. Please use the directions below once you are close to BR, or try entering the street address as 5100 Sheridan Line Road. That will get you very close to camp.
From Detroit area via I-94
- Take I-94 towards Port Huron
- I-94 dead ends in Port Huron – don’t worry about exit #
- Follow signs for Lexington.
- Take a Left (north) at the first light onto M25 or Lakeshore (same road). Continue North through Port Huron heading towards Lexington.
- Take a Left (west) at the first stop light in Lexington onto M90 or Peck Rd (same road). Travel 3 miles.
- Take a Left (south) onto Wildcat Road. Travel 1 mile.
- Take a Right (west) onto Sheridan Line Road. Travel approx. 1.5 miles straight ahead to Black River Farm and Ranch.
From Wadhams area via I-69W – Backroads
*Note these are back roads construction is a very possible delay. You can take I-94E and merge onto I-69W just south of Port Huron to avoid traffic on Lakeshore Road.
- Exit I-69 at Wadhams Road. Go North on Wadhams Rd 4.2 miles. Wadhams Rd turns into Vincent Road.
- Take a left (west) onto Beard Road – if Vincent turns into a dirt road you have gone too far. Go 1.1 Miles on Beard.
- Make a Right (north) onto Wildcat Road. Go 13.5 miles.
- Make a Left (west) onto Sheridan Line. Go 1.5 miles until you see the gates to BR.
From Flint, MI via I-69E
- Exit I-69 at Imlay City. Head north on MI-53.
- Make a right (east) onto Peck Road or M90 (there is a John Deere Dealer on the corner) towards Croswell.
- Make a right (south) onto Croswell Road (at the railroad tracks & just after Moore & Carter Lumber supply). Travel 1 mile.
- Take a Right (west) onto Sheridan Line Road. Travel approx. ½ mile straight ahead to Black River Farm and Ranch
5040 Sheridan Line
Croswell, Michigan 48422
Office Hours 8:30-4:30 pm M-Th