CAMPER SESSIONS TUITION
Full Tuition Rates Before Discounts: *See Discounts Below
- Starter Camp – $1,290
- One Week – $2,150
- Two Weeks – $3,655
- Four Weeks – $6,945 (additional 5% off 2 week sessions)
A $500.00 refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. See refund policy below. Tuition is due in full no later than June 1st for camper sessions.
MOTHER-DAUGHTER RETREAT TUITION
- Mother-Daughter Retreat – $560 per person
A 50% refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. See refund policy below. Tuition is due in full no later than May 1st for Mother-Daughter Retreats.
FAMILY RETREAT TUITION
Tuition is determined on the accommodations your group selects. Tuition includes lodging, food (dinner on Friday thru breakfast on Sunday), one trail ride per person and access to camp activities such as small animals, crafts, archery, field activities, pool, boats, etc..
Semi-private 12-person cabins – $4,000
Semi-private 8-person cabins – $2,666
6-person train station cabin with private bathroom – $2,666
2-person private rooms with private bathrooms – $1,110
A deposit of 50% is due when your application is submitted. See refund policy below. Tuition is due in full no later than June 1st for Family Retreats.
ALUMNI WEEKEND TUITION
- Alumni Weekend $235 per person
A 50% refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. See refund policy below. Tuition is due in full no later than June 1st for Alumni Weekend.
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS FOR CAMPER SESSIONS
All tuition will be listed at full tuition rates. A discount will be reflected automatically if you are eligible.
Reservation received before December 15th:
2 week sessions – 10% off full price tuition
1 week sessions & starter camp – 5% off full price tuition
If you have more than one child attending Black River Farm and Ranch, each additional child is eligible for a $50 sibling discount. The discount will be applied automatically if you register all siblings at one time. If you register them separately please contact the office and we can manually add the discount.
BR does offer a referral discount. If you refer a new camper to BR and they list your name as the referral you will receive a discount of $50. That new camper must complete their camp session to be eligible for the discount. This discount will be applied by our office on your final tuition notice.
LEGACY CAMPER DISCOUNT
BR does offer a discount for campers whose mother, grandmother, or aunt previously attended BR. Legacy discount is $50. Details will be provided in the camper profile and the discount will be applied by our office on your final tuition notice.
ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNTS FOR CAMPER SESSIONS
Additional discounts are available for children of active duty military. Please call or email the office for more details.
4-WEEK DISCOUNTS FOR COMBINED CAMPER SESSIONS
An additional 5% discount is available for campers registered for multiple two-week sessions. Discounts will be applied in the office after you register.
- A $50 non-refundable admin fee will be collected on all cancelled reservations.
- All credit card surcharge fees are nonrefundable.
- All deposits and tuition are refundable until March 31st. A $50 non-refundable admin fee will be collected.
- After April 1st deposits are no longer refundable.
- After June 1st deposits and tuition are non-refundable. Deposit and tuition payments may be transferred to a new session in the current season if available.
- Within two weeks of the session start date, deposits and tuition monies are not refundable or transferable.
- Cancellation due to injury/illness (with a physician’s note) can be rolled over to another session for the current season or for the next year.