June 4th Update from BR – COVID-19

June 4th, 2020 

Dear BR Families, 

Good news from the BR! On Monday, Governor Whitmer announced her goal to shift the state to Phase 5, which allows summer camps to operate. Although not all of the regulations for operations are finalized, we feel we can safely follow the guidelines, while maintaining BR authenticity. We will share more details on the regulations as we become aware.

Unfortunately, the first week of the third session has to be cancelled, but it will now run as a one week session that begins on July 5th. We apologize to those disappointed campers and families affected, but this will allow us to operate under the new guidelines as quickly as possible.

Additional Reminders and Updates:

  • Final tuition payments are due three weeks prior to the session’s start date 
  • A current Camper Physicals, found here Camper Forms  must be on file and completed within a year of the camper attending camp;

(Telemedicine appointments are an easy, acceptable option)

  • Refund and Cancellation Policy for future sessions pending, but coming as soon as possible
  • Sessions 3,4,5,6, Mother Daughter Retreat 3 and Mother Daughter Retreats 1&2 (now in August) will operate as planned pending the Govenor’s shifting the State into Phase 5
  • If you need to cancel, we understand, and appreciate your patience during this time. Please use this  Session Cancellation Form

We are so happy to have this chance to have another BR summer. We hope to see you soon! 

Good Riding Always, 

The BR Staff