March 2020 UPDATE – COVID-19
Our staff continues preparing and hoping for a happy, healthy, and stress-free 2020 camp season at Black River! We also know that there is a great deal of uncertainty right now due to the nation’s impact by Covid-19.
Currently, 2020 summer programs will continue as scheduled!
However, we have decided at this time to extend the deadline for cancellations with a full refund through April 30th. This plan will remain fluid as we monitor the situation and may be extended further if needed.
If we have to make the decision to cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
Please know that BR is committed to the well-being of each camper and staff member. We are tuned into the American Camping Association, MI Department of Health and CDC advisories regarding Covid-19.
We are actively examining our arrival screenings, health response procedures, and cleaning procedures, ensuring that we meet or exceed standards required by the Department of Health. Mostly we are hoping that with the craziness of school cancellations and disruptions to families lives and schedules that we can provide BR girls the same summer experience full of friendship and outdoor education that they have come to expect.
We are committed to keeping you updated on any changes in our plans, policies, or procedures. If you have any questions or concerns you are welcome to contact me. Like many of you, I am juggling being at home with my three kids and trying to keep a regular office schedule. Therefore, I apologize in advance if you have to leave a message when you call. I will return your calls and emails as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continued support of Black River Farm and Ranch. We look forward to an amazing summer. Stay well and wash those hands😊