BR March Newsletter
Reminders and Updates
- All camper forms and tuition are due June 1st.
- The Camper Health History form is now live in the registration portal.
- Click Here for a copy of the BR Physical form. This must be signed and dated by a physician.
- The next auto-payment date is May 20th. You can check your balance in the registration portal.
All sessions are full except for 3rd session – we still have room on the waitlists!
We have started a BR Parents Facebook group! Click Here to Join!
The New Parent Meeting is on March 22nd at 6 pm. Please email the office if you are interested in attending but haven’t received any information.
Mother Daughter tuition is due May 1st and forms are due June 1st.
If you are interested in hosting a private alumni weekend this fall please contact Maddie in the office.
2022 Covid-19 Plan
We have been paying close attention to the developments and changes in the Covid -19 pandemic. As we are getting close to the summer we wanted to update you all on what our plans look like going into the 2022 season.
We intend on returning to our original programming with some precautions still in place. Click the link below to review our 2022 Covid Action Plan.Link to Covid-19 Plan for 2022
Women’s History Month
March is Women’s History Month and March 8th was International Women’s Day! We are celebrating by highlighting a few very important women in the equine industry on our Facebook page.
We hope to share their stories and inspire all BR girls (past, present, and future) and raise greater awareness about issues impacting women and to celebrate women’s achievements and accomplishments.Learn More
Introducing the First AnnualBlack River March Madness!
Introducing the First Annual Black River March Madness!
The competition will start on Monday, March 14th, on our Instagram. Photos will be posted on our stories so you are able to vote on which horse should win. Click on the “Contestants” button to see which BR horses are competing this year!
Click on the “Bracket” button to fill in your prediction for who you think is going to win! The bracket is a grid of all the horses in the tournament and the path they have to follow to the Final Four and the championship round.
We want the horses to feel all of the love so encourage all of your friends and family to vote! Send your filled-in brackets to email@example.com for a chance to win some awesome BR swag!
What Should You Wear to Ride?
When it comes to horseback riding, what you wear impacts far more than how you look on the horse, wearing the proper attire and equipment affects how effectively and safely you ride.
Before you swing into the saddle, make sure you’re wearing:
- An ASTM/SEI-compliant horseback riding helmet. We have helmets available for rent ($10 per week) or purchase ($35) on incoming day.
- Long pants like jeans, breeches, or jodhpurs.
- Boots with a heel, so your feet don’t accidentally get caught in your stirrups during a fall.
- A fitted long or short-sleeved shirt that won’t get tangled in the horse’s equipment.
Valentine’s Day Love
Thank you to everyone that sent the horses Valentines last month! They felt so loved and can’t wait to see you all this summer!